A design principle in projects.
Health promoting spaces, supporting the health of their users, their organizations, and the environment.
A driving force in our culture
We expect you to take good care of your health, and offer a culture that provides space and incentives for life-work balance. And health insurance.
Extending into the financial side of things:
Creating a sustainable business that can continue to support its employees, and move towards highly competitive compensation. The side effect: employees whose basic financial needs are taken care off are less stressed, more productive, and enabled to make their own healthy choices.
Back to Overview, or on to:
- Health: People (including relationships), Projects, Organization, Community, Planet
- Responsibility: Your project is your baby, and we really don’t like micromanaging
- Authenticity: It takes courage but is so worth it.
- Excellence: Not perfection
- Evolution: Failing and Learning