A delivery principle in projects:
It is an incredible honor and responsibility to be trusted with a project, and we take that seriously.
No finger pointing and blame games. Successful projects depend on a team acting as a tem, including consultants, owners, and contractors. We seek to actively resolve issues, and proactively anticipate and mitigate risks.
In our teams:
We seek self-motivated people with positive attitudes, even when things get tough.
We promote a safe workplace to discuss mistakes and turn them into learning and making Spark that much better.
Back to Overview, or on to:
- Health: People (including relationships), Projects, Organization, Community, Planet
- Responsibility: Your project is your baby, and we really don’t like micromanaging
- Authenticity: It takes courage but is so worth it.
- Excellence: Not perfection
- Evolution: Failing and Learning