After finishing Ray Dalio’s “Principles” for the second time, I felt compelled to summarize my own principles for Spark. Call it a work in progress!
When facing a question or decision on whom to hire (or whether to apply to work for us), how to approach a project, or what culture to grow, consider these as some guiding values:
- Health: People (including relationships), Projects, Organization, Community, Planet
- Clarity (and Authenticity): It takes effort and courage, but is so worth it.
- Responsibility: From intrinsic motivation to being fully invested in our projects success.
- Learning: Learning, implementing, evolving.
- Excellence: Not perfection